jueves, 1 de noviembre de 2007

• Where were you born? I was born in Maracaibo
• Did you grow up there? Yes, I did
• Where did you go to elementary school? I went to Los Robles in my home town
• Where did you go to high school? I studied in several schools in high school. I went to the military school that is located in Cabimas. Also, I went to Colegio Rosmini, and finally I graduated from Colegio Fatima
• Did you study any foreign languages? Yes, I did
• How old were you when you started the university? I was 17 years old when I started studying the university
• What’s your favorite childhood memory? My favorite childhood memory is when I went to Disney world, and I enjoyed different games and places that this park has.
• What sports or games did you use to play when you were younger? I use to play basketball when I was younger
• Did you use to have a nickname? No, I didn’t
• Where did you use to spend your vacations? I use to spent my vacations at the beach
• Did you ever have a part-time job? No, I didn’t. When I started working, I did in a full-time jog.
• Did you use to have a pet (dog, cat, etc)? Yes I did. I’ve had different kind of pets.
• Did you use to have a favorite toy when you were a child? I don’t really remember
• What about your favorite food? I love seafood, specially sushi
• Who was your best friend when you were a child? My best friend was Jose Antonio Peroso.

No hay comentarios: