Dear Gian Carlos Di Martino,
I would like to tell you about how great place and bad place could be Maracaibo to live. Maracaibo is a wonderful place to live, but it has so many things to think about before moving into town. Even though, I was born in a small city call Ciudad Ojeda, I am so PROUD to say Maracaibo is the place I’d love to live for ever.
One of the thinks I like from this city is how WORM and CHARMIN people are in this city. Whenever I meet some body, they always make me feel like I was at home. Although, I would never forget my friends in Ciudad Ojeda, my friends in Maracaibo have begun to FIELD a place that my old friends have left empty.
Although how nice people can be, there is a lot of insecurity. Last time I went to my boyfriend’s house, the taxi left me at the front door, and if my boyfriend had not opened the door on time, I would’ve been robed by a gay that was close to me.
Attention.
Mary Carmen Villamizar.
jueves, 1 de noviembre de 2007
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
1 comentario:
Congratulations
You have a great blog site.
I understand it is your course homework, and it has one or two minor mistakes, but it is really great, very coherent and well thought.
For more about Maracaibo, Please check
Maracaibo en CadaLugar.com
it is just
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
Freddy Flores Quintero,
webmaster@cadalugar.com
Publicar un comentario